Getting business finance
Strategies for bringing money into your SME
For the first time in the region, an event dedicated to helping you finance your SME - and put you on the road to success
Whatever your plans for your business, the fact is, you won't be able to take the first steps unless you have the right finance. Getting the sums you need is the most pressing priority for any SME - whether it's a start-up or a successful enterprise needing to leverage funds to achieve the crucial next stage of growth.
Just consider the following -
- Perhaps your business has stopped growing and you need to supercharge its development?
- Perhaps you urgently need cashflow?
- Or perhaps you want to start building a branch network?
The aim of Getting business finance is to make a real difference to your company's performance, giving you workable, practical advice that you can take away and put into practice from Day One.
Welcome to a unique one-day forum…
Getting business finance tackles all the key issues that business owners face when sourcing finance; and it does so in a practical and highly interactive way. It's a high-profile event taking place at The Oberoi Hotel, Dubai, on June 26th. You'll hear top experts and get the 'inside track' to leverage the changes that will grow your business.
The event is structured in a completely new way. So -
- There are four keynote sessions each dedicated to a particular type of finance.
- Each session is headed-up by a VIP speaker who gives a detailed 20-minute explanation of key finance procedures.
- Then there's a highly informative panel session with respected SME champions and experts
- Everyone taking part has a proven track record of winning finance.
At Getting Business Finance, you’ll learn how to:
- Maximise the likelihood of loan approval.
- Choose between risk-based options and funding from investors.
- Be knowledgeable about different types of investor, including ‘angel’ and crowd investors.
- Spread the risk by approaching multiple funding partners.
- Getting start-up and second-stage finance
- Accurately assess how much you need to borrow.
The event is completely free to attend. To see what each of the four keynote sessions involves - and what you'll learn - see the agenda.