The S2 Syndrome: Sustainability and Succession
Atlantis Ballroom, Atlantis the Palm - May 31st, 8:30am
- How will you grow the business?
- Is your Enterprise model sustainable?
- How do you put a Succession plan in place?
- Do you know the numbers - and employ the people who do?
- Do you know how to diversify and minimize risk?
The S2 Syndrome gives you the answers. It’s a highly innovative one-day conference about how to make a business successful.
Welcome to a day rich with debate and data. In a programme dedicated to strategy and results, there’s a special emphasis on family business and the factors that can imperil progress.
Which is just as well - because more than 70% of family businesses will go bust before handover to the second generation.
Now you’ll get a practical blueprint for how to overcome the challenges and create a lasting model for leadership and diversification.
This day can influence your success for the rest of the year.